Thursday, August 5, 2010

What comes to mind when I say "Hercule Poirot?"



Publisher One: Murder Mystery, moustaches, poison, guns, kidnapping. You?

Publisher Two: Clowns.

Publisher One: Are you serious?

Publisher Two: Yes. Very. Clowns are the scariest thing I can think of.

Publisher One: I'm not convinced. I think we should rather go for something like a
pair of handcuffs.

Publisher Two: Booring. Let's go with a clown. A sad one wearing a red swimming cap.

Publisher One: I...I don't know what to say. Are you serious?

Publisher Two: Ok. Let's do both. Let's have a sad clown sitting on top of a giant
pair of handcuffs. Happy?

Publisher One: I... guess.

Publisher Two: Good.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! This one had me in stitches! Love it! So good I had to share it on my new Facebook page...

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coquette-Dove/144370665586020

    Keep up the good work! x

    ReplyDelete